Last Friday came the long awaited day...graduation! Hallelujah! We had a crazy, fun weekend with family. Of course being the person that I am I spent days leading up to and throughout the event doing all I could to make this time wonderful! Grocery shopping, making gifts, cake making/decorating, cleaning, house decorating and so on. I think I'm still trying to recover from all the work and excitement. Here are some highlights.
The chocolate cake with raspberry filling and chocolate frosting I made for my engineer husband.
Me and my graduate!
Waiting for Daddy to walk.
Still waiting.
More waiting.
A happy family!
I am so proud of Tony for how hard he worked to get this degree. I am so proud of me for continually supporting him...and believe me it wasn't always easy. I was on an emotional roller coaster for much of the weekend. My family was probably wondering what was wrong with me. Everything turned out great and I'm so glad it's all done. Now to adjust to "normal" life. Land a job. Buy a house. Have another baby. Not necessarily in that order. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment