So this year I was super lame and didn't get many picture of the Easter festivities. Honestly, sometime I don't want to worry about getting the pictures and just enjoy the activity. No picture of the kids dying Easter eggs, which was really just me and Alaina. No picture of the kids in their new Easter Sunday outfits. But of course the boys didn't even get new outfits this year. No picture of the kids Easter baskets. No picture of the yummy Ham, Aug rautin potatoes, asparagus, rolls, jello, and a bunny cake Maegen made. Little pictures of the egg hunt after dinner. But hey it's all good. The kids were thrilled about the whole day and that's what matters, right?
1 comment:
I'm going to miss you but I am sooooo excited for your new adventure!
Also, I HATE mommy bloggers who have a zillion pictures to share of wonderful things they did... because really. They're NOT paying attention to their kids or enjoying the moment! They're thinking, this will look great to other people on my blog.
So I say, Good for you for not caring about the pictures and living in the moment! :D
And I just read your blog about being too sensitive. I loved it. I wish we could just lay out who we are to everyone. Like at testimony meeting! For instance, I would go up to the pulpit and say "I desperately need words of affirmation to feel validated... so if you all could remember that, that'd be great! Oh and I hate confrontation so uh, don't expect me to speak my mind." Wouldn't that be nice if we could all just get a little insight into how everyone else works?!?!
I hope I've never hurt your feelings. And I think you're amazing. And like I said, I'm going to miss you. GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! WOO!
Post a Comment