Yes, I know that knitting and crocheting are sort of a fad right now. No, I'm not learning how to crochet just because everyone else is. But let's face it, I live in Rexburg,Idaho. It's the middle of winter and my husband is in school. I can only read and watch Netflix so much. I already have a bunch of yarn from past quilts I've made. My sister-in-law Maegen is an awesome crocheter/knitter and she lives close, so crocheting it is. Right now I've learned how to chain and to do a single crochet stitch. I'm working on a scarf to hone my skills. I have to admit that it's taking longer than I expected, but I'm fairly pleased with the results thus far. We'll see if that is still the case when the scarf is finished. Here's to learning something new.
Yes, this is my stitching. No, I didn't steal this picture off the internet to make you think I'm better than I am. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment