Family

Family

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Fishy Game

This last Christmas my brother's family gave us "The Fishy Game" or so it's called around here.  The basic concept is as the wheel turns the fish open and close their mouths, and you try to hook them with you're fishing pole.  It's a cute game and my kids like it, especially Charlie.  The fact that the game is rated age 4 and up doesn't deter him at all.  Thus, I have developed a love/hate relationship with "The Fishy Game".  Everyday, (and this is no exaggeration) he takes me to the game closet to get it down for him.  He throws a royal fit if I try to put it away, and when I do manage to put it away without his knowledge it doesn't stay put away very long.  He knows how to turn it on and off by himself and he even manages to hook a few fish.  Part of me keeps hoping the battery in it will die and I can forget it.  But that would be a sad day indeed for Charlie.  

Charlie and "The Fishy Game".  

No comments: