Family

Family

Monday, July 29, 2013

Charlie Turns 2

Yesterday was Charlie's 2nd Birthday.  After Church we had a BBQ and a yummy cake that I spent all day Saturday on and the result was a train cake and a very messy kitchen.  The BBQ was yummy although I was a bit nervous we'd be cooking inside because of the afternoon thunderstorm that came through.  But the sky cleared up and all was well.  As of late Charlie has only been interested in trains, cars, and more trains.  Thus our Train themed birthday came to be.  

 Charlie's cake  looked good and tasted good too...which is the most important part.  
 Getting ready.  Unfortunately I didn't think about taking pictures of all the presents after they were opened.  But he got his own train set (which can hook up to Carson's), Thomas the Train books, a new swimsuit from G & G Foster, and a toy gun and sword that light up and make sounds from G & G Elton.  Charlie was pretty excited about all of them.  
Here is Charlie playing with his train set.  I kept trying to get him to look at me for a picture, but he kept just saying "Nope, Choo Choo Train."

Disclaimer...I stripped Charlies cloths off because he was covered in soda and chocolate cake,  and that tattoo on his arm is a temporary one.  So, no I do not normally let my children run around half naked and tattoo their beautiful skin.  

No comments: