Over the 4th of July we had the Foster Reunion at Mack's Inn at Island Park. It was great to see everyone and full of adventure. Each night a big rain storm came through complete with thunder, lightning, and hail. Unfortunately during one of these storms Perry, Thomas, Rose, Caleb, Nathan, Dylan, Tony, Carson, and I got stuck on the river and had to be rescued by Davin. Fortunately we made it through without anyone getting hypothermia. On the way home on Sunday we stopped to visit Masa Falls. It was beautiful as always. Here are some shots I took.
Upper Masa Falls
Upper Masa Falls
Daddy and Charlie
Carson
Alaina
Mackay, Charlie, and Faith
Pretty Flower
Faith
Papa with Charlie and Mack.

The Foster Family except for Tony who had to work that day at Big Springs...I stole this picture from Thomas.

The Foster Family except for Davin and Karen Family at the cabin at Masa Falls...another picture I stole from Thomas.
No comments:
Post a Comment