Family

Family

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Piano lessons for the Kids

Tony and I have always regretted that we quit piano lessons as kids.  Both of our moms play the piano and we had ample opportunity that we just didn't take advantage of.  I always said that I wanted my kids to be able to play the piano.  If nothing else than be able to play the hymns in church if need be.  Then came the realization came of how expensive music lessons are, especially when you have multiple children.  About a year ago we discovered a piano curriculum online.  All the videos are free we just pay for the accompanying materials.  Last week be bought the program and put together notebooks for each of the kids.  I'm really excited for the kids and am quite impressed on how quickly the they are picking up on it, even Charlie!  

No comments: