As many know the bane of any women's shopping experience are bras, jeans, and swimsuits! I needed a new swimsuit but was trying to make mine last one more year. Last week I went into Marshalls to kill some time until it was time to pick up Charlie from Preschool. I saw a bathing suit that was on an end cap that caught my eye. I thought what the heck, I'll try on a couple of suits. I picked 4 suits to try on. The original suit that I liked was horrible once I put it on. Surprise, surprise. The second one was just weird and meant for a women that must be all torso. The third one was super cute and I would have considered it if they had had it in a bigger size. So I put on this stripped suit. Usually I'm attracted to flower or tropical pattern suits. So imagine my complete astonishment when I put the suit on to discover that it fit and it looked good! I don't normally just go out and buy stuff without talking to Tony about to first, but I just had to buy it. I know it'll probably sound silly but I totally feel like it was a blessing from my Heavenly Father that I even found a super cute and flattering bathing suit when I wasn't even looking for one and in a matter of 30 minutes no less! There a times in our lives when little blessings are sent our way that may not even be spiritual in matter at all, but are just for our pure enjoyment and happiness. Thankfully last week I was the recipient of one such blessing.

No comments:
Post a Comment